COVID-19 Protocals - Your Well-Being Matters
We look forward to welcome everyone back to The Interlude Spa’s. We have missed you and can’t wait to see you! We’ve been busy preparing our spa’s for you.
As of July 3, we are able to offer a full menu of Spa services in keeping with provincial health guidelines. This includes hair care, facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, waxing and lash services.
For your protection we have added new procedures and ask for your understanding as we apply and adapt them to keep you safe.
Guest safety practices
- Hourly and daily cleaning checklists have been implemented to completely clean and sanitized our/your spa.
- Please book in advance and arrive on time as waiting areas are limited. We regret we cannot accept walk ins.
Our welcome to the spa experience has been updated. We ask you to apply hand sanitizer and have disposable masks available upon arrival should your need one.
- Social distancing markers have been placed through out the spa to assist guests.
- You will notice for your protection we have made changes in our work stations to maintain social distancing.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed for additional protection, further your service provider will be wearing protective masks, face shields and gloves as required.
- We have been busy training in the latest procedures and practices related to protecting you from COVID-19.
- Medical grade disinfectant for sanitizing of our tools and implements prior to and after each service have now been incorporated into our standard practice. All disposables are removed safely.
- Daily heath assessments of all staff will be practiced to help ensure you are arriving to a safe environment.
To you our valued guest we ask
- Please arrive on time as waiting areas are very limited.
- Please wear a mask.
- Upon arrival please sterilize your hands.
- If you are feeling ill please allow us to reschedule your appointment. All cancellation fee’s will be waived.
- We ask you to follow public heath guidelines, if you have traveled outside the province or come in contact with someone who has let’s reschedule your appointments.
- Please respect social distancing of 6 feet wherever possible.
- Please leave extra coat and bags at home.
- We ask you come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance.
- We ask you be patient with our spa team as we resume operations with an enhanced focus on your safety.
- We encourage debit or credit for payment as we would prefer to avoid cash at this time.