May 25, 2020
To Our Guests:
The health & wellness of guests and employees is our top priority. To keep you safe, we ask all clients to review and comply to the following measures:
- If you have any of the following symptoms; fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, please cancel and rebook your appointment.
- If you have returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the past 14 days, or if you have been in direct contact with anyone who has been outside of Canada within the last 14 days, please cancel and rebook your appointment.
- Please bring your own drink in a travel mug that you can take away with you.
- Pre-book appointments by phone or online. For the moment, we cannot accept walk-ins.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please refrain from bringing children.
- Please sanitize hands upon arrival – hand sanitizer will be provided.
- We cannot accept cash. Debit, Visa, Mastercard and Amex are accepted.
Our Spa technicians wash their hands prior to every service. In addition to washing their hands frequently throughout the day, we use and provide hand sanitizer.
Our tools and equipment are sanitized after each use then sterilized using a phenol-based disinfectant that kills micro bacteria, viruses, and bacteria. Tools are rinsed, dried, and stored in a clean, covered cabinet or tray. In addition, we also sterilize tools used in performing manicures and pedicures overnight using these disinfectants.
We launder linens using warm water & fragrance-free detergents in commercial washers and dryers that operate at high temperatures.
We clean and sanitize all spa areas and surfaces daily/nightly using hospital-grade, antibacterial disinfectants.
In response to this virus, we have increased cleaning protocols related to high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails, keyboards, plumbing fixtures, switches/buttons, remote controls, lockers and more.
We are placing hand sanitizers throughout the spa and salon for guests and staff.
BEST PRACTICE FOR STAYING WELL
Lastly, here are a few things you can do to stay well:
- Wash your hands often and with soap.
- Disinfect hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with the crease of your elbow or a tissue.
- Wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid close contact, including shaking hands, kissing and hugging.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home.