- Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment so we can get you settled and allow you to fill out any paperwork that might be needed.
- If you think you may be running late, please let us know and we can modify or move your appointment should timing allow.
- You are more than welcome to bring beverages or light snacks with you. These can be enjoyed before or after your treatment in one of our retreat areas, or depending on the service, can be enjoyed during. Please be courteous of items with a strong scent/smell.
- Out of respect for other clients, please put your phone on vibrate. If you need to make a call, try to keep the conversation private or ask your service provider to direct to a space away from treatment areas.
- Please ensure to safely stow any jewellery/accessories removed during your treatment. Service providers move from service to service, therefore we may not have access to a treatment room for a period of time. Coats and bags can be stored for you if you wish, including wet coats or shoes in the winter months.
- We kindly ask that you disclose any injuries or medical issues to your service provider before treatment/service. Upon intake for some appointments, you will be asked this in your paperwork. Please ensure all intake forms are completed honestly and with all important details.
- If you have any questions about the service you have booked, please give us a call or send us an e-mail. Our Guest Services team can confidently answer any questions and take care of you. Complimentary in person consultations are also available with your service provider before you book.
- If you need to cancel or move your appointment, we respectfully ask for 24 hours notice in order to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fees are 50% of the service(s) scheduled. We will advise you of this upon a first missed appointment, however a second missed appointment will be charged.
Group Booking Policy
- For groups of 4 or more guests, we ask that a credit card be left on file in the event of single or group cancellations under 48-hours. There is no hold put on this card and any method of payment can be used for payment upon completing your services. Additionally, a 15% gratuity will be automatically assigned to each guest’s appointment.
Group Booking Policy
- Dartmouth – There are metered parking options available along Ochterloney Street and the surrounding streets. Please provide yourself ample time to arrive for your appointment. Should you need your meter topped-up – our Guest Services team will happily assist you with this.
- Halifax – Parking is available within the Marriott Harbourfront parking garage, Purdy’s Wharf and Casino Nova Scotia's garages. They are all connected to our Spa via indoor pedway. Parking validation not unavailable.
Use of Amenities
- We welcome and encourage you to please enjoy all of our spa amenities during your visit. Robes, towels, sandals and toiletries are available to all guests during their visit. We ask that you please return used robes/towels to the hampers before your departure.
- Please come to your appointment eye-makeup-free, or arrive in time to allow makeup to be removed before your appointment. We can provide everything you will need if you would like to do this yourself.
- Make sure the hair is at least ¼ inch long. If you’ve scheduled a wax in your bikini area, please try not to leave it more than ½ inch as this can cause some additional discomfort.
- Freshly cleaned skin is waxed most effectively, so if you would like to have a quick shower beforehand, you are more than welcome should time allow.
- Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your treatment if you are a new client. We will have a detailed intake form for you to complete.
- Please bring along your health care card should you wish to direct bill your treatment through insurance. Alternatively, or if your plan does not allow direct billing, we can provide a receipt for you to submit.
Laser Appointments (*Dartmouth location)
- Please shave thoroughly 1 or 2 days before your appointment. This area should be hair free.
- Please avoid sun exposure before a laser appointment. If this is unavoidable, please call us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- Don’t use sunless tanners for 7 days before your treatment.